Wednesday, April 22, 2009

NYC


Well we finally made it, I have wanted to go to New York for as long as I can remember and we did it. It was an incredible trip. We stayed with Robert and Sophie and I really felt we got the true NY experience. We saw everything like a real tourist, Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Times Square, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, Staten Island, Brooklyn, but also got to see places we never would have if not for our fabulous local tour guides. And the food...amazing. I finally got to go to a real coffee cafe, you know where they serve you in a real cup not paper. Saw Carrie Bradshaw's apt, and the friends building. OK too much to mention it was so.......words cannot describe. It meant the world to me. Thank you to Ryan for taking me, and a huge thanks to Rob and Sophie without them it never would have been possible. I can't wait to get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment