Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Weekend

Saturday the Daddy's were invited to Baby Boot Camp, after class we went with Rebecca and Nick, Emily and Greg, and the girls Juliet and Maddie to Breakfast.  Later, I went for a night without the Baby.  It was so nice to get dressed up, and not worry about carrying the diaper bag, or if the bathrooms are baby friendly :)  Sunday we watched the Datona 500 while, as a valentines present to Ryan, I ironed!  Jackson got a new toy, a rubber giraffe, and really started playing with it, and suddenly his other toys more as well.  Monday Ryan had a day off, so we headed to Newport.  Ryan and I both love the city, it is so quaint, and the beaches are beautiful.  We got there while the sun was shinning, we took the dogs, and Jackson for a walk on the sand, and had the most amazing day.  We finished off with seafood and clam chowder just as the clouds were rolling in.  When we got home Ryan gave Jackson his first bath in his Big Boy bathtub he loved it.......so cute!




 


  


  

  

  

  

  



3 comments:

  1. How cute are those pics!! You look great bells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous weekend! I'm really so happy that you have a wonderful family and a joyful life, Bells! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great weekend! Oh, I miss you guys! Jackson is getting so big and super cute. I'm glad you are getting out and are able to have a few breaks, that's so important to help not get burnt out. How is boot camp going? I think I'm in need of some boot camp to kick my butt :)! Love you all, kiss that baby for me!

    ReplyDelete