Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Grammy's visit



  
Grandma DeMarcus came to visit for a week on her way to Hawaii.  It was so much fun to be able to show off Jackson and our new life.  She came with us to meet our friends, walk through the park, attend our Incredible Infants class, and really get a sense of what our lives are like now.  While she was here she made Jackson's curtains for his room, and they turned out so wonderful.  I absolutely love them.  It took a really long time, but gave us a lot of time to chat and catch up.  There is so much more I  wanted to do, it feels like the week flew by. We all had such a great time with Grammy, we can't wait for the next visit.





These pictures of this rainbow do not do it Justice.  This appeared for a few minutes right outside our front door.  It was a FULL rainbow, so big I couldn't capture both ends on film.  It was also the Brightest Rainbow I have ever seen, I told mom it was the perfect send off to the "Rainbow State"

  

  

 

1 comment:

  1. Jackson's room is really so darling. You must love to just walk in there and look around. tee hee!

    I'm jealous you got Mom for a week!

    ReplyDelete