Sunday, January 10, 2010

Three Months Old





Well,  Jackson turned three months old.  He has sure grown a personality as big as he is.  He is 13 pounds 13 ounces, and has now doubled his birth weight.  He has begun to recognize people, and loves to smile at everyone.  I call him my happy boy.  He is becoming so much more aware, and I can hardly believe how quickly it all happened.  He plays with his toys now, and loves to look at his books.  He likes it when I sing to him, and Daddy helps him "fly through the air".  He laughs now, when you kiss his belly, and stares at his ducky in the bath.  He is such a social baby, loves people of all ages.  When Daddy gets home from work very often Jackson will go on and on, cooing what I think is a rundown of his day.  We stay pretty busy throughout the week and Jackson seams to love being out and about. He is just a joy to be with, we are so lucky to have him.  Here are a few random photos of the week








1 comment: