Monday, January 11, 2010

1st Swim



I was more excited for this than probably any other "1st" we've experienced.  Jackson loves the bath and I knew he would love the pool.  We went to the Tammarac Wellness Center, where they have a salt water pool, and a scheduled baby swim.  We met our friends there and had the best time.  Every one went under the water (so scarry for us) and there were no tears shed.  We went to breakfast after and it was really such an amazing day, I can't wait to do it again.


 

 
Emily, Maddie, Me, Jackson, Juliet, and Rebecca

 

 

 

 

 

 
Ryan, Jackson, Maddie, Greg, Juliet, and Nick

2 comments:

  1. how fun! You are such a good, fun mommy!
    Out of all the mommy and me classes I took the mommy and me swim was definetly one of my favorites.
    Love the Bumbo pic ( isn't it so cool?!)
    Love you.
    P.S. Thanks for all the encouraging comments you leave me ;) they make me feel so good and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! It's really neat that Ryan wants to do everything, too, and that he is able to work it into his schedule. Jackson is one lucky little boy!

    ReplyDelete