Monday, August 17, 2009

33 Weeks

Well we can't believe how quickly time has flown by. 33 weeks all ready. It's really amazing. My friend Deanna from St George had her baby boy Anthon on Friday morning (37 weeks) and my friend Hope from Eugene is having her baby boy as I write (also 37 weeks). So if I was to follow that trend, in four weeks we could be meeting our son for the first time. Just writing "Our Son" is so weird, and exciting, and scary, and weird, and awesome. Yea words do not describe our emotions, we are delighted, and we wish it was today!

Saturday we received a package from Aunt Tina (Christy). An apple box full of clothes, and sheets, and burp rags, everything we still needed. I will be spending the day organizing the drawers and matching sizes, now that I have the other dresser done and in the room. It was an amazing gift, and we are so fortunate to have so many people thinking of us and offering their help. We could not have gotten ready for this emotionally or financially without each of your contributions so again we say thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts we appreciate each and every thing you have all done for us. Thank you Tina I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment