Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How Ryan Found out......


Just a normal day at the office, that is what he was thinking, the constant text messages of "are you coming home yet?" didn't ring any bells. When he finally did arrive through the door it wasn't with a smile. "What's wrong" I asked. He mentioned something about the garage being too small and the truck being too big and there isn't enough space for all our things...Blah...Blah...Blah. (That's what I heard) He flopped down on the couch and took off his shoes. I figured I better wait a few minutes, so we went through a list of what each of us did that day (all the while I'm just dying inside). I casually mention that he hasn't opened his present that me and Lilly and Suni got him today, as i bring it over. Ryan pulls out the tissue paper and a clear blue test with the words pregnant appear right on top. First there is shock, as he pulls out the outfit, and booties, and then "Really? No? Really? Are you serious? Really?" I of coarse am laughing and crying, together at the same time. "Read the card," I say.....

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You're in for a wild ride! a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how cute is that? You two are so darling .... can you just imagine how GORGEOUS your baby son is going to be? If I'm guessing right about the baby's gender, I get a big star or something.

    ;~)

    Aunt Mary Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am so sure that Grandpa Keele had something to do with all of this! He loves you two so much! Well done! Your blogspot is awesome, and I can tell from your photos that you will have success as a photographer as well. I can't wait to see your new baby! What's your due date? Eleisha's is early September--another miracle! Love you both, Paula

    ReplyDelete