Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween

The Food


The Babies Dinner


 My take on Dirt Cups


  I copied these Witches from parents magazine 



 Hot Apple Cider

 Cheese Ball

 Big Shrimp and Little Shrimp squered together to look like ears with "bloody" cocktail sauce





The People.....
 The Lion


 Two Bananas and a Sock Monkey

 The wardrobe that needs help, 1920's Gangster, Chick Magnet, Cow

 Three Cowboys

 Cowgirls riding an Ostrich, Daddy Cow and Baby Cow

 Football Player, and The Witch



"What do Indians say?"  "Wa Wah Wa Wah Wa"





 Showing off his new "light switch trick"  Ooooh...spookie....




 Touchdown


 I want my Pumpkin 

Emmy posing with "me"

Together

 Trick or Treating.....




















 What did I win?  There's nothing in this cup...

 Best Costume Winners!!!

Bye Everyone


OK I have to say the party turned out amazing, everyone came and dressed up, we did potluck (main course) and there was more than enough of everything.  The kids had fun, and the adults had fun.  I had wanted Jackson to be walking by this time just so he could go up to the door and hold out his bag, but I guess they don't learn to walk for holidays :) ha ha
I did almost cry while we were out trick-or-treating though because I just had this overwhelming feeling of love.  The kids were so cute.  This was a moment you dream of when you think of having kids.  It was like a movie, all his friends together, experiencing their first trick-or-treating.  It was incredible.  Thanks to everyone who made it so memerable!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE you! You are so fun.. wish you lived near me! :( Totally cute.. BTW were you a sexy Strawberry Shortcake? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Bells. You seriously rock!

    ReplyDelete