Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Aunt Cathy's Birthday

On Aunt Cathy's Birthday, the sisters got together and went to lunch.  (I'm still waiting for someone to email me pictures of that :)  Then we took the kids to the park.  I took Jackson down the slide for the first time, I don't think I've ever been so scarred on a slide I was so worried I would drop him or something.  Which I know is totally retarded the slide is like two feet long.  But somehow it didn't matter, Ryan was taking the pictures and you can even see on Jackson's face he is like what's the big deal mom.  Ha Ha







After we went to the park we had Cake with the family and then headed back to Vegas to catch our flight home. 


 It was such a short trip, we didn't get to see everyone we had wanted to.  Again I'm sorry to those of you we missed.  And to those of you we did see, we really enjoyed our visit.  Thanks to everyone who fed us, took time out of their busy lives, traveled to St. George, and visited with us.  We love you all so much, and I'm really glad Jackson got to meet so much of his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment