Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bells Birthday at 27 Weeks


Yesterday was my birthday. Ryan planned a small dinner party and made my favorite meal. We had a great time amazing food (delicious cake) and good conversation. It was our first time having anyone over in our new home. It felt so comfortable.

The house has been coming along very well and are near done (with what we will be doing at this time) with the downstairs. We will be painting the Babbies room this weekend, so I've very excited about that. Ill take photos soon and get them up here.

Baby news: Not much to mention. He moves around a lot. His kicks are getting very strong but don't hurt yet. The other day he kicked so hard I jumped it scared me so bad. I laugh a lot when he gets really excited and my belly moves so much. We're in the good stage I think. My energy is a little better (if I don't overdo it) and I 'm feeling really well. I can't imagine my belly being able to get any bigger but it seams to everyday. I feel HUGE already. Ryan loves it, he can't keep his hands off it. He thinks i look so cute which is good because I really don't feel like it at all. Our next Dr. Apt is tomorrow so if we find anything out I'll write an update.

I'm going to try to get better about keeping everyone posted things have just been really hectic lately. Working on the house and then we made an unexpected trip to Mom and Dad's in Idaho. Hopefully things will calm down soon but I think that's just wishful thinking....I'm sure it won't happen for at least 18 years at this point. We're trying to get ready for it though. Its been quite a ride so far, and we haven't even got to the good part yet.




27Weeks

2 comments:

  1. You look so great Cheryl! Can't wait to see pics of the babies room.

    ReplyDelete